Flightstar Ultralight vs Yamaha FZ1

Best thing about a bike is you can hop on it an go, unlike planes, boats, and in most cases snowmobiles where you must trailer before you can use them. I went through that with snowmobiles for years when I lived in southern michigan. Had to trailer them for 200 miles to use the darned things. Then rent a motel and eat out for a couple days. In the end it was the associated costs that drove me away. I've had bikes for a long, long time and it always seemed so convenient to be able to back out of the garage and enjoy the things.

Flightstar vs. Yamaha FZ1 on Vimeo playin around with friend that traded me an FZ1 for my ultralight airplane. The ultralight was fun but there is so much wind here I only got to fly it 25 hrs last year. I've put 4000 miles on the bike in the last 6 weeks so a good trade. I love my Fizzy!:cloud9:

Heh. That's just because you were too wussy to fly in anything above 3 miles per hour. :yes:

Hey Jeff! Er, I mean The Mystery Rider. :wazzup:

swap rides in a few more weeks, and see who comes out smiling more in the end?

Thanks for the vids Capt. O.

Adam

They are really fun to make. Going to upgrade the camera and try to mount it somehow instead of bobbing around on my head. Buis05 is crazy enough to do 160mph for those really cool shots. :Rockon:

I've seen massive rides going through town, 30 or more riders. Looks awesome and it would be cool to coordinate with the regional forums and get some some shots of rides passing through.

:sport12:

nice vid. The only helicopter or light plane that is likely to fly above our heads and capture on video are the police, and you do not get a copy of your ride on video once they snagged you....

Captin O crashed

Please pray for Capt. O ( David Correa) as he crashed the Ultralight Airplane I traded for my FZ1. This is the plane used to make this video. While showing the plane to a buyer he tryed to do a steep bank turn at low altitude and low air speed going in straight down from about 100ft. He as been flown to harbor view medical center in seattle. All I know about his condition is he is critical. I will update when I know more.

thank you for your prayers

Last edited:
Back