Front Fairing/headlight/stay, etc..

V92max

Front Fairing/headlight/stay, etc $75 for all OBO..

Well, first. I own a Vmax, but I have it customized with some FZ1/R6/R1 parts. I am, however, needing to sell the FZ1 front parts that I have and my friend said this is the place to go. The can all go together or seperate. I don't know what it's worth, you send me what you think and we'll work it out. I will try to verify, but if it's close to what i see around, it will be yours. I can get shipping quotes or you can if you want my address. I'm in Springfield, Mo.

FZ1front.jpg

Here's the bike it was on:

Vmax5.jpg

Turn signals are now in the headlight by means of two L194 bulbs. Everything else is good. Oh, forgot, inside panels (2 of them) needed to be honed a little bit. If that's what you want, I can show you closer pics.

Update: I will take $75 for all of it you pay shipping. If it goes seperate: $50 headlight, $25 fairing (includes windshield), $10 stay.

thanks,
Thomas

Last edited:
Thanks Ty. The Sticky was outdated so I've updated it with the new rules.

V92max is OK with this thread because it is FZ1 parts and the new rule allows that sale in a 1st post. ;)

Personally, I'd keep the vmax just as it is... that is unique and COOL as hell! :D

Thanks guys. I will make sure I read through those better. I did do the mods myself (the billet triples were machined professionall though). New wheels will follow.
Thank you for the updated link!

Also, please let me know if I do need to change this up. I know I was not a member, however, I was referred by my friends dad who has been on here for a while. If I need to, I could probably ask him to list. I did not list a price because I am motivated to sell these items and if someone needs them and offers anything that is worth it (doesn't even have to be market value, Just not like a dollar for the headlight assembly). Anyway, the front fairing is going to be updated to a new 2010 FZ1 fairing as soon as this goes. I will decide the tail change if it looks out of place.

thank you both again for the encouraging words on the bike.

Last edited:
You are OK to sell any FZ1 related item here on the first post, however, in order to comply with the rules, you must attach an asking price because this is considered an auction-style sale without a price listed which we do not allow.

So, if you put in a price with "OBO" or "Negotiable" after it, then you're ad is fine.

Now, when it is done, you KNOW you have to come back and post pics for us, right? ;)

I'd take the whole thing, but I know the headlights and stay are heavy so I'd like the fairing only.

Let me know if you want to wait a little more to see if the whole thing goes.

:>)

fz1 fairing and headlight

hello,
I would like to buy the whole assembly. my headlight and fairing are cracked. most importantly i need a headlight....if you need to contact me my number is 503-560-6737 and you can call or text anytime i'm in portland, oregon
thanks
bmack

Back