FS:(OH) 2013 Blue FZ1

Kinda glad it hasn't sold. :p It's on my short list for late Feb/March.

I will say, though, that dealers are going really low on this bike. Ye Gods, $6400 for a 2014 in Latrobe, Pa (25 miles from my house)?! ($6300 for a 2014 from a place in OH) Of course, after stealership fees, tax etc that's $7000+ easy, and you still have to pay for the 600 mile service...and insuring a 2014 costs nearly FOUR TIMES the price for insuring a 2013, for me, anyways. This 2013 makes more sense (and cobalt blue > pearl white)

Anyway, fingers crossed.

Now includes a free battery tender lol. If anybody is interested message me I'm sure I can help with the taxes on this. I'm sure the dealer prices will rise back up and somebody will jump on this come tax time.

Sorry to hear that, cutting back on fun things to do isn't always a pleasant thing to do...

if you wanna make some money back, i would consider buying that 2bros slip on from you if you can put that oem back on of course.

Let me know

This may sound like a weird question, but is the bike titled in Ohio? Out of state military; if it is, over my budget. If it is out of state, I would like to come look over Easter Weekend!

Back