FZ1 front end?

Smithy

I'm looking for a front end (forks and triple) for my FZ1 08, can anyone tell me what other frontend can go on this bike?? eg 02 03 R1 forks look the same?

Last edited:
I'm looking for a front end (forks and triple) for my FZ1 08, can anyone tell me what other frontend can go on this bike?? eg 02 03 R1 forks look the same?

R1 forks are shorter, but can be made to work on the FZ1. However, I don't see how the R1 triple tree will work since it has no provision for mounting risers on the top triple. As you know R1 uses clip-on style handle bars. I would say your best bet is to just wait until you get an FZ1 front end. It will be easier in the end...

Forks from other bikes can be adapted to work. with the triple, you'll have to work with compromise. Can you please tell us why you want all of those? Did the bike crash?

Hope all is well!

Yep!! i got the bike from a auction (crashed). the lower part of the triple is smashed, but the top is good. I can't any fz forks of it on ebay, but there's lots of R1. can i use my top tree with the R1's lower tree?? also does any other radiator fit the FZ??

Thanks for the help.
I'm planning to turn the bike into a "N'

Back