FZ1 to MTS 1200

PK1

Well folks, after much debate and consideration I finally traded my trust 2009 FZ1N on a 2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200. :jaw drop:

I have to say that it was with mixed emotions as my FZ1 was one of the most reliable and well handling bikes I've ever owned.....but the fiery Italian lass stole my heart and I can't have two bikes (otherwise I would have kept it)!

I saw a post where someone was asking "would you buy one again".....yes, without a doubt.

I've appreciated the assistance and bantering with you folks here so I reckon I'll still "pop in" every now and again.

Safe riding.

5073913_700b.jpg

Nice bike. I liked everything on the ones I rode with exception to the TRUELY crappy rear brake.

Very nice bike, expecially in Ducati Red.

The brakes must be a Ducati thing. My ST4S has factory Brembo's and has a comparatively weak rear brake compared to my other bikes also. Combined front and back though, they are some of the most powerful brakes around. At least I don't need to worry much about locking the rear up, even though most modern Ducati's have ABS now.

Very nice bike, expecially in Ducati Red.

The brakes must be a Ducati thing. My ST4S has factory Brembo's and has a comparatively weak rear brake compared to my other bikes also. Combined front and back though, they are some of the most powerful brakes around. At least I don't need to worry much about locking the rear up, even though most modern Ducati's have ABS now.

Yeah, maybe that's the idea? Anyway, I know she stops ok after some retard with no brake lights decided to suddenly stop in the middle of the road today! Thank god my baby is ok!!

Back