Gallery BOM August

Come on people, lets vote. There's way too many active guys on here to only have 3 votes up til now. We should at least have as many votes as entries. The days are passing quickly. All it takes is one click of the mouse! It's ten times harder to vote for the President.

Thats what I don't understand myself. I saw that as well. I wonder if you look at the page more than once if it counts more than one time. If thats so, then maybe its only a few people looking numerous times. A little participation guys!! Lets go.

If you are still fighting the warning, accept the pop up that will grant you access. If you can view, but it will not let you load, settings are enabled to prevent additional entries from being submitted.

If you can access the page, but don't see the vote button, it would be available in the last group of thumbnails with the word "vote" to make your selection.

I usually access the site with my iPhone and don't run into these issues. Something has to be going on within the settings of your computer.

I know that it doesn't help you problems right now. Hopefully someone can help you sort your problems with accessing the site.

new system suck cant access it :wtf:

so my post includes a picture

350uo3r.jpg

b/c the August Gallery BOM is turned off right now for new submissions.-- have to wait for September Gallery BOM.

....good to see you back!

Adam

Last edited:
Getting down to the wire.....only 7 people have voted out of the many who have looked at this month's Gallery BOM.

Are ya just not voting or is there something else going on?

Please let any of the forum staff know if you are experiencing any technical difficulties.

Thanks,
Adam

BOM August....Hello????

With only two days left in the month, we've had a less than stellar BOM for August. Our membership here at the site is up to almost 1,000 members, we have 9 participants for the contest, yet only 8 votes total. I can't figure it out?? We should have at least 9 votes minimum to start off with, and with the number of views on each entry, I am baffled as to why nobody is clicking the "vote" tab. Maybe we should do away with the first two sets of gallery photos and just have the entry photos with the "vote" tab. This way there's no confusion having to scroll down three sets of photos to find the voter's section.

With just two days left we need all those who have not yet voted to do so. Lets please turn this contest around and finish off strong. All it takes is to click on the word "Vote", thats all. Now lets all get to the BOM thread and vote. Lets show the entries how much we appreciate all the work they put into their rides!! TWO DAYS LEFT!! LETS GO! Thanks everyone for your vote.

Maybe we should do away with the first two sets of gallery photos and just have the entry photos with the \"vote\" tab. This way there's no confusion having to scroll down three sets of photos to find the voter's section.

I agree!! get rid of the other 2 galleries...

Aside from that it's probably just adjusting to the new system... September will be a cracker :yes:

I believe that is what is built into the program that handles the gallery....you can minimize the view but I'll be sure to make note in next month Gallery BOM to make sure things are more clear....

Adam

Come on members! Just one day left. Let's get the vote count up. We still have only the 8 original votes. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here, I just would really like to see some participation. You gotta "click it to pick it". Thanks.

Back