Gallery BOM August

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
Please submit your own personal rides (FZ's or any other make) into this months Gallery BOM August thread

Uploads of your entries will go until July 24, 2009, when uploading will be closed and the voting will begin. Polls will be open until July 31, 2009 and then the winner will be announced.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Adam

Since this is a new format -- and the participation is still growing. Winners may not submit their winning entry for a period of 6months. Those who do not win, may resubmit their BOM entry for the following month (but would prefer a different picture) for the following month(s).

In the event of a tie, a Sudden Death Gallery will occur where voting will last for 72 hours and at the conclusion, a winner will be announced (hopefully.....)

This will be in effect until such a time that an individuals submission wins, OR, a better thought comes along that makes it more interesting :sinister:.

Adam

Last edited:
depending upon your browser, I've experienced things where I had to clean out the cache and then it was all good....crtl+shift+del in firefox...can't speak for IE (anything)

hope this helps

so i guess at&t is blocking this link. sure hate to try to talk to them....they will tell me it is my computer---microsoft--or the site--link it self

As former microsoft PDA based user --

able to surf on Palm Treo 700wx, AT&T Tilt, and currently iPhone.

Not that I can offer some great insight to fix your problem, but what phone are you presently using to try and gain access?

Adam

***REMINDER***

Voting for this month's GALLERY BOM (August) will begin on next Tuesday, July 21 and run through till July 31st with the winner being announced on August 1 (providing there is not another Sudden Death Situation)

Adam

problem

As former microsoft PDA based user --

able to surf on Palm Treo 700wx, AT&T Tilt, and currently iPhone.

Not that I can offer some great insight to fix your problem, but what phone are you presently using to try and gain access?

Adam

i am using an at&t land based phone0here is a warning i get some times when i try to access the site--

FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT="
The requested website,
http://www.998cc.org/forum/bikes-parts-wanted/
is part of a network reserved for home computers and is possibly involved in fraud.

RECOMMENDATION: DO NOT provide sensitive information, such as a password
or credit card number, on this site. Disregard this warning ONLY if you are
absolutely sure the site is authentic.

Click ACCESS THIS TIME to proceed to the website if you believe it is authenic.

Click ALWAYS ACCESS to proceed to the website and not to be redirected to this page
next time this site is detected, if you believe it is authenic.

By selecting ACCESS THIS TIME or ALWAYS ACCESS, you continue at your own risk.
AT&T is not responsible for websites or content accessed through its service.

What would you like to do?

insane huh??

My fault, since I did away with my Landline, anytime I see AT&T (since this is my cell provider) I assumed that you were trying to access the site on a mobile phone.....

more to come....

Before Shot ....so I get the starting point BEFORE I start doing the work....

DSC_0624.jpg

Last edited:
Back