Gen 1 Carbon Fibre stuff found.

Prongomatic

Well
I've been searching high and low for a decent quality set of carbon inserts for my 04 FZ1. I figured since my bike is 9 years old, I'd be pissing into the wind. After searching through some European forums I stumbled across a site.

Zero Limits is a company in the UK. You can get the front faring, inserts, tail section etc..
Does anyone on this side of the pond have any input on their products?
Check it out and tell me what you think!

http://www.zero-limits.co.uk/search/products/fazer+fzs

Last edited:
WOW!
You hit gold! Just the fairing inserts are going to make you one of the most popular people on the boards! :cheers:
Thanks for sharing. I will pick up a belly pan.
You saved everyone a TON of time. It took me a few years to piece together the parts that you found here.

OUCH!!!
I just tried to check out and I was playing around with buying a belly pan and an extra set of fairing inserts. THEN I SAW THE SHIPPING PRICE!!! LOL Just for the belly pan alone shipping to the States is 69 pounds or $ 104. That was just to ship the belly pan.
This is still a pretty good find as parts like the fairing inserts can take years to locate.

OUCH!!!
I just tried to check out and I was playing around with buying a belly pan and an extra set of fairing inserts. THEN I SAW THE SHIPPING PRICE!!! LOL Just for the belly pan alone shipping to the States is 69 pounds or $ 104. That was just to ship the belly pan.
This is still a pretty good find as parts like the fairing inserts can take years to locate.

That stinks. I sent an entire heavy ass exhaust to the UK from the states for around $85 U.S..

RE:

Glad I could help with the eye candy.
I sent our distant cousins an email asking for a discount on the shipping. I figure if enough of us Yanks are interested they might work with us on the prices a bit. You never know till you ask right?
So let's nag the hell out of them!
Stay tuned...

Glad I could help with the eye candy.
I sent our distant cousins an email asking for a discount on the shipping. I figure if enough of us Yanks are interested they might work with us on the prices a bit. You never know till you ask right?
So let's nag the hell out of them!
Stay tuned...

Than's actually a good idea. Some sellers will actually give a "Group Buy" discount. Even if they don't do that - they might recognize that they can move a lot of product if they lower the inflated shipping prices.

RE:

I received an Email from the company. They stated they would be willing to adjust the shipping price. Unfortunately the shipping price is dictated by the size of the package and not the weight. :deadhorse:

I ordered the inner fairing covers, airbox covers, and side covers from Zero-Limits three weeks ago. Although the inner fairing covers and the side covers were no longer listed on the Zero-Limits website, after a phone call I was able to have these covers ordered & fabricated.

I'm due to receive them via UPS next week. I'll be sure to comment on fit & finish when they are received and installed.

Nice!
I'm really curious to the quality and workmanship of Zero's products so you HAVE to post pics and comments when you get your stuff. :Rockon:

Back