Gen 2 Windscreens

T84A

I have a Puig screen and it extends about 10" above the fairing if you measure at the point even with the mirror mounts. I'm looking for something a little taller. The problem is that no one really gives dimensional info on their screens other than total. If you have a "sport touring" screen, can you post the measurement for me? Thanks

I will need to dig up some threads on FZ1OA. There is one with measurements of all of them. There is a thread by JOTR here too.

Thanks. I found this thread. But still no measurement info. Also, are people really paying >$200 for windscreens? Measurements appreciated.

Here's a couple of pics of the Zero Gravity Double Bubble screen that obviously needs to be cleaned... Also lined it up with the stock screen to give you an idea of how it compares. :cheers:

29352_4852999289678_2062271300_n.jpg

554142_4852998529659_1678756807_n.jpg

I have a Puig screen and it extends about 10" above the fairing if you measure at the point even with the mirror mounts. I'm looking for something a little taller. The problem is that no one really gives dimensional info on their screens other than total. If you have a "sport touring" screen, can you post the measurement for me? Thanks
Ive gone for it big time. No wind no buffeting at 150mph+ and i can keep my visor up.

Back