Gen II Radiator Guards

Buy now! Worth the money! :D Love my black guard! :Rockon:

This is a great fit and a quality product. Extra nice if you drive on ANY questionable roads.

Hi there what is the cost to ship to British Columbia?
what colours do you have in stock? my address is:
1405 Spruce Ave, Merritt, B.C
Canada, V1K1L2
thanks ps they look well made good job:bowdown:

Hi there what is the cost to ship to British Columbia?
what colours do you have in stock? my address is:
1405 Spruce Ave, Merritt, B.C
Canada, V1K1L2
thanks ps they look well made good job:bowdown:

Steve,

International orders are a flat $59.00 shipped. Colors available are black, silver, pewter and gold.

Let me know I have a group getting ready to ship out this week if you are interested.

Cheers!

Joe

Hi there Joe thanks, yes i am interested and black or pewter sounds cool i am not sure which would look better? i have a 2007 cobalt blue
if you do it through paypal my address is [email protected] theres is an underscore between steves and contracting but you can't see it

Hi there Joe thanks, yes i am interested and black or pewter sounds cool i am not sure which would look better? i have a 2007 cobalt blue
if you do it through paypal my address is [email protected] theres is an underscore between steves and contracting but you can't see it

Steve, I have the '09 Cobalt Blue but black forks. I got Joe's black guard but the gold with the gold forks is also a great combo.

Hey I'm interested in the gold.
How much to Queensland, Australia, 4655. Rad guard and shipping complete.

Probably to late now to ask as i'm still waiting to pick up my radiator from repairs after a Z1000 2010, Triumph speed triple 07 and a FZ1 08 stone throwing contest...lol, I scored the triumph in the hand and arm and left BIG brusies.. the Z generaly never comes near us....for this reason.

Hey I'm interested in the gold.
How much to Queensland, Australia, 4655. Rad guard and shipping complete.

Probably to late now to ask as i'm still waiting to pick up my radiator from repairs after a Z1000 2010, Triumph speed triple 07 and a FZ1 08 stone throwing contest...lol, I scored the triumph in the hand and arm and left BIG brusies.. the Z generaly never comes near us....for this reason.

Coop,

Your cost is $59.00 shipped, Paypal is [email protected] I can possibly ship today pending payment.

Thanks man!

Joe

Back