Gifts for the Bikes anyone?

I did alright. My wife got me a nice looking trunk. It actually has the same body line as my rear fender. It isnt too big either is will hold up to one full face helmet. So at least it will hold my cover and extra gear if I need it to.
Noy I need to go to the dealer and order a luggage rack to mount it on. The Rack is about $80.00 not to bad I guess.
I_026600_CL_3.jpg

After I get this done I am going to focus on a nice screen.

So if anyone else got bike gifts lets hear about them.

Last edited:
I'm loving my new to me 2007 FZ1 and my good friend Rollie just came over and helped me (meaning he did it himself and I tried not to slow him down) put on the Gold Pazzo levers with blue tabs I ordered and got lickity split thanks to the exorbitant $25 "ship by air" fee I paid to get them in 2 days (It would have been overnight but as the nice man at Pazzo Racing explained the US was in high alert mode for shipping into the country during the holidays so all packages were checked twice, kinda like Santa'a list). They look awesome and accent the gold forks beautifully and yes I'll have pics at some point for you.

I also ordered a nice GIVI windscreen which hasn't arrived yet.

LOL
I had to cheat this year and buy my own.

IMAG0035.jpg

Hahaha! I must have listened to a hundred YouTube videos searching for the right sound and look. Once I decided on M4 - I went straight to their site. lol. I am from Texas and tried to order straight from M4's headquarters thinking I would get the best deal. I forgot about having to pay in-state sales tax and that tacked on almost $100 Xtra. I had to shop around for a 3rd party to avoid the tax! :)
The internet is a strange world.

I musta' been good

My inlaws got me a gift certificate for my favorite bike store, now I just have to decide what to get. Probably going to be a pair of new road boots.

I did get a new seat for the KLR from Corbin, and a Pelican case for the rear carrier to house my camera equipment. Also upgraded the elbow and back armor in my Rev-it' gear.

KLR650CorbinFlat.jpg

Last edited:
My Cycle gift this Christmas was purchased in September at the NJ AMA races. My GPR G4 Damper.

Wifey and I made a deal that was it for the bike this Christmas! She did however get a Kawasaki pit shirt, some Teknic riding pants without the pucks to zip to her leather jacket, and a Ninja 250 Ornament!

Well, she'd already gotten me the fork seal drivers for hers and mine, the fork oil level tool and the Morgan Carbtune II kit. Then she got me the TireQwik breaker/balancer kit. I got another two Motion Pro rim protectors, and to go with the two 11.5" tire levers, I got the Motion Pro 16" tire lever. Finally, she bought me a new Ridgid 4.5" angle grinder. We also got the dual tone PIAA horns for both bikes. And, one yet to be revealed (to the forum) mod for the bike. :D I also got a pair of Tony's swingarm spools.

Overall, what a fantastic Christmas it was for the Busted Knuckle Garage!

Back