Go Girl

Bluey

I know there a quite a few female members on this forum. So when I saw this in the latest Australian Motorcycle News magazine I just had to share it with you. Check this out:

attachment.php

This device will allow you to pee standing up!! to quote the website blurb:

GoGirl is a flexible silicone device that you hold against your body that allows you to stand and strain the beans.

No more having to squat in the bush and not being able to get back up again!

Now you can read all about it here Product Details - Andy Strapz

So don't say Bluey has done nothing for you and please, don't all thank me at once.

Took me a few to find, but it reminded me of this also:

Not sure this is work appropriate:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlluzW-ENDg]How to get rid of a one night stand - Is it a man or a woman - YouTube[/ame]

A woman truck driver friend of mine was using something similar beside the highway one night years ago and another (presumably male ) trucker nearly had a wreck driving by when he realized it was a woman standing up to "strain the beans".:eek5:

Amatures! I remember a long time ago when out on the gas with the lads, at a not so seluberous drinking hole, going in for a slash.....next thing a female comes in and stands next to me, lifts up the dress and starts pissing standing up. Needless to say I couldn't believe my eyes and couldn't stop looking.....until the female said "wot are ya lookin' at...haven't ya seen a sheila stand up and piss before!" She didn't have no "Go Girl" thing...just a liberated woman (mmmm....maybe it was Germain Greer!).

Amatures! I remember a long time ago when out on the gas with the lads, at a not so seluberous drinking hole, going in for a slash.....next thing a female comes in and stands next to me, lifts up the dress and starts pissing standing up. Needless to say I couldn't believe my eyes and couldn't stop looking.....until the female said "wot are ya lookin' at...haven't ya seen a sheila stand up and piss before!" She didn't have no "Go Girl" thing...just a liberated woman (mmmm....maybe it was Germain Greer!).

Well, did you ask her out?????:tup:

Why do they have to make the Shenis 12 inches long! it's not the size that counts it how you use it... looks like a pretty niffty flexible oil funnel to me.

The famous one is the "shenis".... they have a website shenis.com .... however, due to the shape of the device... it's probably not safe for work..

--- mobile

LMAO! Could you imagine carrying that in your tank bag?!?! Or I guess you could strap it to your leg, like the rest of you guys do! :th_smiley_rotfl2[1]

One can get these in the U.S.

We actually sell them where I work, they are about $12 each and come in diffe. Lolrent colors

Back