Good day to hug the coast

broussos

So it's supposed to be close to 100 degrees here today.Think it's a good day to stay close to the ocean,thinking of taking a ride up the coast a little ways.

So it's supposed to be close to 100 degrees here today.Think it's a good day to stay close to the ocean,thinking of taking a ride up the coast a little ways.

what's the weather like for you in carver? i'm over at my parents house in easton and it's not raining, but it is really dark and the sky is rumbling. rain will probably come soon...

I went over to Plymouth harbor and was going to head north through Duxbury and up the coast maybe into Boston for lunch on the waterfront at the barking crab.But that was not to be. Saw a nasty thunderstorm to my north with lots of lightning so I went in the other direction to Onset and had lunch there while talking to a new friend on a concours.After a while the skies got dark so we took off in separate directions,it started to rain really hard I pulled into a gas station and parked the poor fz1 under the gas pump overhang and went in and got a coffee and waited out the storm.This is the first time shes ever been rained on(thats what the bmw is for)so wasnt too happy about that needless to say I was soaked as well. The only good thing was the temps werent bad at all most of the day.I left there and went up into Hull at pemberton point and had a coffee frappe, then headed back down the coast through some nice roads in cohasset scituate duxbury and plymouth then went home to carver.Did about 165 miles for the day and was out all day.Did a lot of nice twisty roads.It was a great day.

sounds decent. the weather did clear up later on and i was thinking about going for a ride, but i never ended up doing so. might go riding tomorrow, but i don't know where.

Well being from Boston you only have to worry about 3 choices, north,south or west...nice riding from Hull to Buzzards bay if you know the coastal roads.I dont get to ride today b cuz I have to go to a bbq with the misses and she doesn't like to ride with me any more,seems to think i ride too fast and doesn't like to have to hang onto the bike.

Well being from Boston you only have to worry about 3 choices, north,south or west...nice riding from Hull to Buzzards bay if you know the coastal roads.I dont get to ride today b cuz I have to go to a bbq with the misses and she doesn't like to ride with me any more,seems to think i ride too fast and doesn't like to have to hang onto the bike.

let me know if you want to get together some weekend . i could come out your way and you could show me around.

Thats a definate. I'm heading to our camp in maine this weekend (by car) but we can try to get a ride in after that. Hope you dont mind riding good roads to places to eat.

Thats a definate. I'm heading to our camp in maine this weekend (by car) but we can try to get a ride in after that. Hope you dont mind riding good roads to places to eat.

aw man, are you serious?!?! that's the worst! i only like riding on crap roads to places where i can starve to death! count me in!

Back