Graves Velocity stacks on sale

Jamieb

I just ordered a set of Graves Velocity stacks and found out that they are on sale for half price. On the website they are priced at $150 but they are on sale due to them having excessive stock for $75. Just wanted to let everyone know in case they are looking at a set.

Last edited:
The fact that they aren't selling tells me that eiter they aren't worth the $150 or the demand just isn't there for velocity stacks. I haven't seen anyone do a before and after comparison on them but from what I understand they are different lenghts and I noticed when I removed mine, the stock stacks are equal lentgth. If I'm incorrect I'd like to know but I did think about the afermarket when I saw mine and the first thing I thought was why would the lengths be different?

The fact that they aren't selling tells me that eiter they aren't worth the $150 or the demand just isn't there for velocity stacks. I haven't seen anyone do a before and after comparison on them but from what I understand they are different lenghts and I noticed when I removed mine, the stock stacks are equal lentgth. If I'm incorrect I'd like to know but I did think about the afermarket when I saw mine and the first thing I thought was why would the lengths be different?

They advertise a 4hp gain in the midrange and a 2hp gain in the upper rpm. That is for the R1 so it may be more for the FZ or less. I wanted to try them but didn't want to pay 150. When I heard they were 75 I figured I would try. As far as the two up two down arrangement that is the same as the pistons in the chambers and with a firing order of 1-3-4-2 it helps to keep the cylinders from robbing intake charge from each other. Hence why 1 and 4 are long and 2 and 3 are short.

I just ordered a set of Graves Velocity stacks and found out that they are on sale for half price. On the website they are priced at $150 but they are on sale due to them having excessive stock for $75. Just wanted to let everyone know in case they are looking at a set.

Just ordered my set $85.00 shipped....!!!!:tup:

Back