Greetings from Pozarevac

Hello everyone,

I bought my FZ1 Fazer ABS 2008 yesterday and I want to become a member of this forum ;)

My old bike was FZ6 Fazer S2 ABS 2008 and I was happy with it for two years, but it was a time to upgrade. Actually, I still have FZ6, but I am activelly selling it.

I am coming from Serbia, Pozarevac, married, have three kids. I am in computer business. I hope this is enough for the first message :)

Welcome to the forum! As you've realized by now the FZ1 is a nice upgrade from the FZ6. Oh and post some pictures when you get a chance.

Something about my new bike: graphite color, Mivv exhaust (exup removed), Givi touring windscreen, PC3 USB, K&N filter, alarm, Xenon dual lights, genuine sliders. I am in love with it ;D

I will post some pics asap.

Something about my new bike: graphite color, Mivv exhaust (exup removed), Givi touring windscreen, PC3 USB, K&N filter, alarm, Xenon dual lights, genuine sliders. I am in love with it ;D

Welcome Acim, nice to have you aboard. The Graphite is a great color. It looks like you already bought it hooked up with goodies! Good luck with it.

Sound a lot like mine, so it must be beautiful !:poke:

:welcome: there are a few of us here who have upgraded from the FZ6...I still have mine too, but mostly because it's got bags & the FZ1 doesn't ...yet!

:welcome: Acim and congrats on the upgrade! Also a former FZ6 owner (both an '05 and an '08) but decided that the FZ1 was the next choice when it was going to cost so much to make the FZ6 what I really wanted it to be. Thanks for the pics! :Rockon:

Back