Gremlin Bells

Nope, I am hopelessly un- superstitious. Good thing as my work phone # ends with 666.

I have a little USS Enterprise hanging in my Tercel, but I don't think it has any effect on performance.lolup

Reviving this thread. I have one sitting on my shelf. Trying to figure out where to hang it. I was thinking from the spring on the center stand. Any other thoughts?

I have one of those - wife bought it for me to 'watch over me' out there.

I think it survived my wreck a few years ago... have to see if it's still there!
lolup

My niece gave me one a couple of years back, I put it on the rear brake line stay on the right side of the swingarm. Unfortunately it fell off soon after.

Weird that I should see this post today. I just put one on my FZ yesterday afternoon. I hung it from the right-side radiator outlet. Not as low as I wanted to mount it but it will work for now. For the record, I'm not superstitious at all but this bell was given to me by the rswarrior.com guys and I've known some of them for YEARS so I thought it was a nice gesture and all that kind of thing. :) Fuzzy pic of it:

550798_4147706377796_1770338951_n.jpg

They are typically associated with cruisers, due to their (true or not) lack of reliability. I wouldn't see any reason to not put one on the bike though.

Yours looks "cute" on there, Shag.

Last edited:
Gremlin Bell Thread REVIVED!!!

I hear they keep bad things from happening to your bike. Which explains why you'd need one (or five...) on a Harley. Eh-hem.... I think the FZ1 is good, so I put one under my bed instead. Certainly don't want anything fallin' of while I'm shackin' up!

Back