Harbor Freight $20 Dollar Off Coupon????

Does anyone by chance have one of these? I'm almost ready to buy my "folding trailer" which is on sale for $259.99 this month but I'm looking for this "mystical" $20 dollar off coupon that some of the guys have been speaking off. I have plenty of 20% off coupons but they can not be used on items already on sale. I just called the store to ask. She said that the $20 dollar off stuff is sometimes emailed to preferred customers but I have never received such a thing. If anyone has an extra that they are not using please let me know. Thanks!

Does anyone by chance have one of these? I'm almost ready to buy my "folding trailer" which is on sale for $259.99 this month but I'm looking for this "mystical" $20 dollar off coupon that some of the guys have been speaking off. I have plenty of 20% off coupons but they can not be used on items already on sale. I just called the store to ask. She said that the $20 dollar off stuff is sometimes emailed to preferred customers but I have never received such a thing. If anyone has an extra that they are not using please let me know. Thanks!

All the ones I found online were already expired. Last one expired 3/27/11 :( It's every possible that they don't have any valid $20 off coupons right now.

It can't be used in addition to any other offer. The trailer is already on sale for $259.99. They won't let me use that one. It has to be a "$20 dollar off" coupon only. Thanks.

Okay, I bought a 7000 watt portable gas generator. It was on sale at 10% off. I had a 20% off coupon. I added the extended warranty and it still only came up to $478.

It died the first time out as the harness for the generator got caught in the stator and was worn to a point where the wires were exposed and eventually cut. I was able to take the cover off, fix the problem with my Harbor Freight butane soldering iron. This is not a joke.

Now I get to pay $150 for a new one because it's under warranty. Imagine that.

Okay, I bought a 7000 watt portable gas generator. It was on sale at 10% off. I had a 20% off coupon. I added the extended warranty and it still only came up to $478.

It died the first time out as the harness for the generator got caught in the stator and was worn to a point where the wires were exposed and eventually cut. I was able to take the cover off, fix the problem with my Harbor Freight butane soldering iron. This is not a joke.

Now I get to pay $150 for a new one because it's under warranty. Imagine that.

Damn! You got lucky! I guess they do things differently on the west coast. I actually called the store where I buy from and specifically asked about adding my 20% Off Coupon in addition to the sale price but the manager said "No". If I can find the same $20.00 Dollars Off Card as some members used here, I can get the trailer for $239.99. That they will honor. Nice job on your deal!

Damn! You got lucky! I guess they do things differently on the west coast. I actually called the store where I buy from and specifically asked about adding my 20% Off Coupon in addition to the sale price but the manager said "No". If I can find the same $20.00 Dollars Off Card as some members used here, I can get the trailer for $239.99. That they will honor. Nice job on your deal!

I used my 20% off even when the trailer was on sale for $299.

Thanks bud. I'm sure another will turn up soon. If not I'll go with the $259.99 as it's still a great deal. I still have time.

That's actually pretty good. With my coupon (good through 4/14 off the Internet) I paid 239.

Check your hitch size! 1 7/8 is needed.

Remember to keep your receipt to get it licensed!

Also- be sure to use the long bolts where they say. Also Be sure to line up the rear half so the square holes line up!!!!! So when you attach the frame that holds the axel, keep it loose at first!

Well with this you will be better off letting it go back to $299 then use the 20%. You are looking at the 4' X 8' folding one with 12" rims right?

3446rnd.jpg

Back