Harvest Classic

Fred (FZ6 Forum) and I rode out to the Harvest Classic in Luckenbach today. It's a lot of fun; they have a bike show, trials, bands, beer, BBQ, a few vendors. You can camp out and BS with your buds.

Here's a few photos I took.

SOHC Honda, and Vincent

View attachment 4358

Vincent

View attachment 4359

Vincent

View attachment 4360

HD, yes an HD

View attachment 4361

HD

View attachment 4362

RD350

View attachment 4363

Lavarda

View attachment 4364

Lavarda

View attachment 4365

Honda CBX

View attachment 4366

Yamaha RZ500 2T

View attachment 4367

WOW! wish I could have made it..That RZ500 is worth a ton!!! VERY RARE!

Yeah the RZ was super clean. Parked next to it is a Honda NS400 in Rothman's colors, very clean bike too.

This crowd is mainly BMW/Truimph so I don't think they appreciated the RZ.

I meant to take more photos in the parking lot. Lots of cool bikes, BMWs (of course), Duc (they had the Duc demo van there), lots of Austin rat bikes, a fair number of Aprilias, and of course "The Parade."

All in all it's fun.

The pipes on the bike in picture 2 look like the same color creamic that I have on the FZ 600 in my stable. I spotted the NS 400 behind the RZ. Did you take a shot of it? Thanks for the pictures.

The pipes on the bike in picture 2 look like the same color creamic that I have on the FZ 600 in my stable. I spotted the NS 400 behind the RZ. Did you take a shot of it? Thanks for the pictures.

I think those are ceramic coated. Stupid me forgot to take a photo of the NS400. It was very nice; a bone stock survivor.

There were many other bikes there too, about 10 side cars, from German Army WWII BMWs, to some other cool BMWs with the side car looking like a torpedo!

I know Fred took a lot of photos, I'll ask him to post some up.

Back