Heading Out!!

I love having Saturdays off now. I miss the money but I can't beat the riding! Heading out with my "hot" cousin for a ride upstate. Pictures to follow later! Too bad Tony can't make it. It's a "solo" mission today.:ugh:

Looks like you and Irene had a nice ride. Weather was great, but I just didn't have time. Maybe next time ;)

Looks like you and Irene had a nice ride. Weather was great, but I just didn't have time. Maybe next time ;)

Yeah, we did miss you Tony. Had you been there I may have had to change the route for some Pulled Pork and Franks with Shakes over by Greenwood Lake. Yummy! You would have enjoyed King Kone but it's a little bit out of your way. I hope the weather is good for your trip next week. We'll set something up for when your back in town. Irene wants to pick up a nice Mesh Jacket with a bit more protection than her Fringed Jacket for next time. Even if she's out for only a few rides, the 60 or 70 bucks will be well worth it.

Yeah, we did miss you Tony. Had you been there I may have had to change the route for some Pulled Pork and Franks with Shakes over by Greenwood Lake. Yummy! You would have enjoyed King Kone but it's a little bit out of your way. I hope the weather is good for your trip next week. We'll set something up for when your back in town. Irene wants to pick up a nice Mesh Jacket with a bit more protection than her Fringed Jacket for next time. Even if she's out for only a few rides, the 60 or 70 bucks will be well worth it.

Yea, I'm not sure what size she might be (I suspect medium), but I'm sure you can find her a nice mesh jacket on eBay or even at Cycle Gear on closeout for that price. She'll be a lot better protected and comfortable that's for sure. Even a nice pair of mesh gloves could be had cheap.

you werent lying when you said hot! Did tell you guys about my recent seperation form my wife it actually just happened like 30 seconds ago!!!

Yea, I'm not sure what size she might be (I suspect medium), but I'm sure you can find her a nice mesh jacket on eBay or even at Cycle Gear on closeout for that price. She'll be a lot better protected and comfortable that's for sure. Even a nice pair of mesh gloves could be had cheap.

Michele has a couple of new mesh jackets here she wants to sell. Get her size and we'll put up some pics Billy. :D

Back