Hello all :)

hey folks, been riding bikes for 25 yrs, had all sorts but love my fz1n, lookin forward to chatting to ya all, love customising my bikes , dont think ive ever had one i didnt customise, pics below, when i got it she was silver and i didnt like it, so painted her, put new rizoma barz and risers on her, bar end mirrors as the stock ones were useless, belly pan, sprint steering damper rear hugger, now i love her :)

Last edited:
Welcome to our new Dubliner!!! I love how you did the front fender. The way the lines flow, they almost melt in with your rim stripes. Nice touch! Glad to have another lad aboard!
Thanks man, not sure if im postin in the right section, am new on here, yea the paint turned out better than i hoped, love it, was gonna do the wheels in black with the red pinstripe but the white wkeels with the yamaha decals make it i think

Can never go wrong with a white/red paint combo. Bike looks fantastic and the white wheels really make it stand out. I had the wheels on my '97 YZF1000 also powder coated white (stock they were black) and it totally transformed the look of the bike. Only downside is that they don't stay clean for very long...

Love the Abarth paint scheme...mines going that way this wknd with white/black stripe

Welcome!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Welcome, I Really like the scheme, Looks like a street brawler with an attitude. And of course I am partial of the Yamaha Red/White/Black scheme of the 80's.

Back