Help finding a PCV Map...

Hey All,

I have tried searching, but I am at work right now, and can't spend hours searching through threads.... I found a few, but i think they all include an FCE which I don't have. ( which I imagine would result in adding a bunch of fuel between 4 and 6k rpm. Can anyone help me find a PCV map for a bike with similar mods?

Cut down flies, Air filter, airbox mod, AIS block off, gutted cats and a yosh slip on.

Anything to hold me off until I am on a dyno in July would be awesome,

Thanks,

Hey All,

I have tried searching, but I am at work right now, and can't spend hours searching through threads.... I found a few, but i think they all include an FCE which I don't have. ( which I imagine would result in adding a bunch of fuel between 4 and 6k rpm. Can anyone help me find a PCV map for a bike with similar mods?

Cut down flies, Air filter, airbox mod, AIS block off, gutted cats and a yosh slip on.

Anything to hold me off until I am on a dyno in July would be awesome,

Thanks,

If you go to the PC map thread, go to the last post and download the Duken pack. Or here where Hellgate put them individually: http://www.998cc.org/forum/102849-post3.html You have almost the same setup as I do. I have imported the PC III map from the whittlebeast smoothed Stage III folder and found it to be absolutely incredible. Part of me wants to go get a custom tune while another part of me says "Why? Save the money because this map ROCKS!"

Last edited:
Ahh Wait a moment. All these maps use a FCE. I don't have this yet, and I'm quite sure the maps would dump a bunch of fuel down low. Anyone know of a maps for a stage III minus the FCE?

Ahh Wait a moment. All these maps use a FCE. I don't have this yet, and I'm quite sure the maps would dump a bunch of fuel down low. Anyone know of a maps for a stage III minus the FCE?

Andy (whittlebeast) does not run an FCE and his stage III map imported to the PCV is fine. An added bonus I noticed? 141.2 miles before my fuel gauge started blinking! I almost never make it to 125 miles! Try this map.... I think you will like it a LOT!

I have never tested the stage 3 or stage 4 maps on a bike. That was all done with math comparing and smoothing as many similar maps as possible for each stage.

The stage 2 map was developed on my bike without an FCE. Later, when I got the wideband setup, I found the bottom end a little fat and the top end somewhat lean for my taste.

Beast

Hmmm... I guess I should try and move forward the dyno day shouldn't I?

Can someone re-fresh my memory what the difference between a III and II modded bike is?

I have a Opened up air box, new air filter, AIS block off plates, Gutted cats and a Yosh slip on. This is a stage III, right? (even with out the FCE??)

I am also looking for a map. I have the same modes ie: Air box mod, Blocked AIS, Yoshi slip-on, K&N filter, O2 sensor disconneted, gutted cat but recently modded the flies.

I have a dyno shootout tomorrow morning here against around 10 other naked bikes and want to KICK ASS!!!!!!!

I recently used Brown FZ1 Cheese map and it put out 138ph (and won) but looking to step up into the MAYBE mid 140........

HELP!!!!!
sorry for short notice.....

I am also looking for a map. I have the same modes ie: Air box mod, Blocked AIS, Yoshi slip-on, K&N filter, O2 sensor disconneted, gutted cat but recently modded the flies.

I have a dyno shootout tomorrow morning here against around 10 other naked bikes and want to KICK ASS!!!!!!!

I recently used Brown FZ1 Cheese map and it put out 138ph (and won) but looking to step up into the MAYBE mid 140........

HELP!!!!!
sorry for short notice.....

http://www.998cc.org/forum/125210-post18.html

Use that map ;)

Back