How do you guys feel about this?

here is the dash cam footage of the incident I linked 2 posts back . the local bikers seem to feel this wasn`t warranted but :confused0024:

Ottawa Hills officer's trial begins, dash cam vid shown | 13abc.com

I saw that vid this morning. I cannot imagine how that was justified. All the guy did was look over his shoulder. I saw nothing that would indicate a threatening gesture.

I tell you what though! If I ever get pulled over on my bike it is going in to neutral and my hands will be up high.

then we can agree to dissagree . this one is in my back yard so-to-speak
perhaps you can convince Mike McCloskey. unarmed and shot in the back while stopped for the police . that being paralized is what he deserved or that he deserved to be left there on the ground while his hot pipe was burning a hole in his leg .The Newsmeister: Biker Allegedly Shot in Back by Ottawa Hills Cop Paralyzed and Burned; Files Law Suit

Biker Allegedly Shot in Back by Ottawa Hills Cop Paralyzed and Burned; Files Law Suit & OHPD Responds | SwampBubbles - News, Politics, Reports

ahhh yes, good old officer john doe... :beer:

Exactly what I'm saying. Remember guys, I work for a department. I am seeing both sides of this.

If I was guy on the bike, I would have never known that guy was a cop. Just an angry citizen coming out of car and pulling a weapon.

I would have met him with the force that he was escalating to, and I would have won.

Most of us, I would quess -don't carry. The only effective available weapon in this case would be the bike itself. If you gunned it and did a kamakize, sweet Jesus, Allah akbar right at his head with the front wheel and 10,000 rpm. MAYBE you could knock him unconsious before he blew a hole or two in you. It would be a coin flip... Here in San Diego there are armed gangs of motorcycle thieves from Mexico who carry amoured piercing rounds and wear body armor. It's from what I understand the highest theft area in the country. When the general conditions of society become a free for all, I say do like Rodney Dangerfield said.. Look out for number 1 and don't step in number 2.

Back