New York
Georgia
Virginia
New Mexico
Texas
Tennessee
West Virginia
Delaware

Guess that makes about 20. Also been to Newfoundland,Labrador,Nova Scotia,New Brunswick and A bunch of places in Mexico including Copper Canyon and the Sierra Occidentales mountains.

"So many roads so little time".

Massachusetts
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
Connecticut
Rhode Island
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
North Carolina
Maryland
Florida
New York
Georgia
Virginia
New Mexico
Texas
Tennessee
West Virginia
Delaware

Guess that makes about 20. Also been to Newfoundland,Labrador,Nova Scotia,New Brunswick and A bunch of places in Mexico including Copper Canyon and the Sierra Occidentales mountains.

"So many roads so little time".

You did this all on a bike?? Impressive. :wow:

Got the Southeast covered

27975_1473127989735_1279722538_1351707_8180772_n by dbascent94, on Flickr

Pennsylvania
New Jersey
Maryland
Delaware
West Virginia
Virginia
Tennessee
Arkansas
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi
Louisiana
Texas
Florida

16 total and hope to add the New England states and portions of Canada this fall. S. Carolina is a different color cause it is the last state i checked off. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Plus Key West. I know it is technically part of Florida, but it ain't really. Remind me to tell you about the Key West trip sometime.

Last edited:
Next year you both come down.

I still can't come down at that time of year silly man....ha ha ha ha!! Especially that time of year. I can get days here and there after March 1st, but until about June 1st I have too much to do at work and no one to do it for me. :cuss: When I retire is about when I'll be able to do it. :jaw drop:

Actually, it was the trip where I rode CA, NV, AZ, NM, CO, KS, MO, IL, IN, OH, WV, DE, PA, MI, WI, MN, SD, WY, and UT that woke the freakin' Wolf up! About four months after that trip, theWolf was officially in my life.

Ah, sorry. I know you've fought the good fight with it. So you're travels are all the more impressive. Inspiration for the rest of us really.

Let's see: Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Tenesse, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, Massachussets, Conneticuit, Rhode Island, New Mexico. For extra credit:Nassau,Bahamas Cozumel, Mexico Grand Cayman and Puerto Rico. All on Two wheels. The obvious ones may have been on a Scooter. Shh, don't tell anyone! 17 states 3 Islands and Mexico

Back