Votes: 14 21.2%
  • 41 - 50

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • 51 - 60

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • I make dirt look young and handsome

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Kind of just curious as it seems most of the people who are getting these bikes are older? I havent really even found most guys my age who even know what an FZ1 is. And yes, I am 21.

Kind of just curious as it seems most of the people who are getting these bikes are older? I havent really even found most guys my age who even know what an FZ1 is. And yes, I am 21.

I'm 22 and I would agree not many people our age know much about the FZ1. I learned to ride on an R1, a bike that most are familiar with, and although the R1 is hands down better looking (especially the 09 raven) I like the FZ1 so much more.

Yeah, all my friends who are 20-21 all ride sport bikes. The guys I ride with in the summer on a nightly basis are driving the following..

08 Suzuki Hayabusa
02 Honda RC51
10 Honda CBR1000RR
08 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

And then me on my mighty steed.

Yeah, all my friends who are 20-21 all ride sport bikes. The guys I ride with in the summer on a nightly basis are driving the following..

08 Suzuki Hayabusa
02 Honda RC51
10 Honda CBR1000RR
08 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

And then me on my mighty steed.

Some people just mature at a faster rate. :poke: 21 , I never would have guessed using the term "sick" as often as you do.:jk:

Last edited:
RE: AGE related

I'm pushing 59.
Have been told I look 49.
My mother thinks I'm maybe 39.
My wife says that sometimes I act like I'm 9 years old . . . . . . .
But, I'm here to tell you, that of the 35 motorcycles I've owned, and I own three now, the FZ1 is easily in the top five of my all-time 'favorites' !!

Well I turned the big 40 earlier this year. This was the first bike that I have owned that I would not consider a "pure" sport bike...no regrets so far :D

All the young guys want fully faired bikes. I was that guy at one time.

I just turned 28 and I've never yearned for a fully faired bike... but I've always been mature for my age. The only faired bike I've owned was my first bike, a Suzuki GS500F, the only reason I bought it was because it was a good starter bike for the right price. I had an SV650S before my FZ1, which also had a half-fairing but it had clip-ons and killed my wrists after 30-45 minutes of riding. That was what led me to the FZ1, I wanted more power and more comfort than the SV650S offered :)

Back