Hwy 36 video thread

Just looked at a bit of second video. I find it scary that the front rider goes all the time over the center line. I really hate this there was just recently a deadly accident in the st. cruz mountains were two bikers hid each other in a frontal collision because of this. Just stay away from the center line and running wide is a really bad idea.
You can be fast and have lots of fun and still stay on you lane, there is no need to go that close to the center line or even cross it. Just lean the bike more or go a bit slower.

The camera does not show where he is looking. Having ridden behind Mike for many miles that day, I find that he crossed only when he could see through the turn. Thanks for watching.

lol I am guilty but every time I crossed the line (and it was not always) I could clearly see 50+ yards down the road before I started the turn. I ride with a few guys who feel the same as you but will pass on double yellow lines when they feel it is safe and speed so I am not sure what the difference is. btw I am very familiar with this road which may make it worse..I wheelie on public roads also..lol I am just bad..

Back