I Love Useless Information :D

LMAO!!!!
I love this stuff.........Not sure if it's 100% correct but it's fun to read.

50ThingsYouDontKnow_Large_zps8550efde.jpg

Last edited:
number 10 - purple rhymes with turtle, so that one needs updating.

number 21 - the mythbusters trained goldfish to swim through hoops to food and proved the memory span one wrong.

some in there I'd never read before which made me laugh.

I have for a fact, sneezed with eyes open - and it's not easy!

My 35 year old oven clock died at exactly 4:20 - does that mean I also am fictitious?

I refuse to believe the one about chocolate, but if eating some bug's legs to get to the good stuff is true, I #AINTCARE !

I hope there are more chickens than people, because humans are too rotten to eat!

I have for a fact, sneezed with eyes open - and it's not easy!

My 35 year old oven clock died at exactly 4:20 - does that mean I also am fictitious?

I refuse to believe the one about chocolate, but if eating some bug's legs to get to the good stuff is true, I #AINTCARE !

I hope there are more chickens than people, because humans are too rotten to eat!

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that the Pulp Fiction clocks have to do with Cannabis. :D :smokin2:

LOL
I wish this list would have been around years earlier because when I was a kid I tried #27. Have no idea what I came up with.

Do you guys fall asleep in 7 min? (#26) I take Lunesta and it still takes me at least 30 - 45 min to fall asleep........and Lunesta has been a miracle for me.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that the Pulp Fiction clocks have to do with Cannabis. :D :smokin2:

LOL
I wish this list would have been around years earlier because when I was a kid I tried #27. Have no idea what I came up with.

Do you guys fall asleep in 7 min? (#26) I take Lunesta and it still takes me at least 30 - 45 min to fall asleep........and Lunesta has been a miracle for me.

Are you saying it's a sign that I should get high all the time!?!? :drools:

Are you saying it's a sign that I should get high all the time!?!? :drools:

LOL
I only tried it twice - I can't smoke cigarrettes so trying to smoke this went fairly badly. I was coughing and hacking and my eyes watered up......:shame: I'm just not a good smoker but I decided to Google "World's Coolest Bong" :

WORLDSLARGESTICEE_Edited_zps26d1bc36.jpg

HAHAHAH!!!!!
This is hysterical! I love ICEEs!!!! :sinister:

Back