I went Naked

001-26.jpg

002-21.jpg

Looks good. Although after riding the wifeys 8 around for a few weeks I realized I kinda like tue windshield. Ive always had neked bikes tho, so the whole windshield thing is different to me.

I'm a bit the other way, always riden dirt and find the weight on the front (Imagined?) not to my liking. Also found lots of buffeting from the screen/s and mirrors. I need my license for work so high speeds are out.

Looks good but I kinda liked it the way it was.

Your happy with it so that's the main thing.

Will you be replacing the rear end with the FZ1N part as well, it looks heaps better IMHO

Yep I also liked the look I had but always like the naked look too. Main reason is the way the bike feels. After riding Ian's yellow one I knew I would change sooner or later. It just feels so much lighter on the front tyre and nice clean air, no buffeting. The rear handle will stay as I like my centre stand and there is no way I could lift It onto it without them, at least the left one.

No worries. I never had a centre stand so I don't know what I'm missing.
We need to go for another ride again soon, we'll be all naked lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300

I know it's an old thread but still... let me just say: god effort I really like the look of your bike!

Is that a genuine headlamp or one of ebay copies? I am considering getting chinese item as there are so few genuine ones available.. :-/
I do worry about the light output and general quality of it?

Greg

That's the Chinese copy. Seems pretty good but don't try to split it like you can with an OEM (to fit Projectors) It's glued with a different sort of glue. Oh and it's definitely not a god effort. I'm just normal. But thanks.

Back