indicator light of malfunction is flashing

my bike is fazer s 1000 2006. i park my bike for 3 weeks and today i started it. i found the indicator light of malfuncation always bright but when the temperature move up it just disappeared. And i drove it for almost 3 km then it never happen again so is there anyone can explain it.

Probably some sensor was reporting a reading that was out of range and then "corrected" itself. Without knowing what code it was displaying when the Engine Fault light came on it's hard to tell what it could have been. However, it doesn't sound like it's anything to worry about if it went out on its own and hasn't turned on again.

Check your coolant level and make sure that when it is cold, it has at least the minimum amount in the tank. When was the oil and filter last changed?

Let us know what you find. No error code was displayed?

Check your coolant level and make sure that when it is cold, it has at least the minimum amount in the tank. When was the oil and filter last changed?

Let us know what you find. No error code was displayed?

I just changed the oil and filter 3 weeks ago and so far i did not drive it over 500 km. and i check it today but the phenomena didnt happen angain. it really make me confused. and i didnt find the error code. by the way the coolant is no problem

it happend again. still no error code. and when the temperature move up and restart it then phenomena just gone.

there is no professional technician here. someone told me that maybe the oxygen senser was broken. it's a puzzle for me.

some one can tell me that is there other parts(maybe not just the oxygen senser) can lead to this situation?

Back