Installed My Arrow headers....

I really like this header quality A1, fits like a glove......Welds are top notch.
I already had a Campbell slip on, they say it fits any slip on...

Those headers look awesome. Id love to get a set. And I like the Sidewinders too. I had a set on my z1000. Lookin good!

Matt

really,these arrow headers are awesome!!!
wish i could also manage to fit one set with my racefit slip-on....
but now,you might need a re-map with pc3 or pc-v i think....

The Campbell and headers looks awesome !!! I would like to hear the sound of that.

I agree that it would be better to tune the bike with a pc3 or pc-v

by the way,416$ is very good price!!!
where did you bought them?
are they titanium construction or stainless steel?
because on their site they write for stainless steel.....
do they have O2 sensor plug as they write on their site?

Arrow Special Parts

by the way,416$ is very good price!!!
where did you bought them?
are they titanium construction or stainless steel?
because on their site they write for stainless steel.....
do they have O2 sensor plug as they write on their site?

Arrow Special Parts

The Arrow FZ1 headers are stainless steel and do come with a bung for the 02 sensor that includes a threaded plug.

I got my headers from motovation for $460 last year. $416 is a great price !

The Arrow FZ1 headers are stainless steel and do come with a bung for the 02 sensor that includes a threaded plug.

I got my headers from motovation for $460 last year. $416 is a great price !

as i can see,they have still 460$....also,100$ for shipping to GREECE total is 560$ without the custom taxes i will pay.....so it's a very expensive price....
i can purchase them for 500€ or less from italy and with no custom taxes....

also,i don't know how YOGI purchased the arrows for 416$ shipped!!!

Color me green with envy! :D Love those!

Questions for the Arrow club? With these mounted, can you still use the OEM Yamaha belly pan? And, does it make it any more/less difficult to change the oil filter?

@ $416, I'd be inclined to place an order! :D

Here you go guys, use code 10/10/10 or call Robert, you get 10% off and free shipping, total $416.00 to your door....

Yamaha FZ1 Headers by Arrow (2006-2011)

The oil filter is still easy to get to, I dont know about the belly pan...

I have a PC3 USB and useing Dukes perfection map, and she rips but after the new year plan on putting her on a Dyno...

The midrange is sick she screams...

as i can see,they have still 460$....also,100$ for shipping to GREECE total is 560$ without the custom taxes i will pay.....so it's a very expensive price....
i can purchase them for 500€ or less from italy and with no custom taxes....

also,i don't know how YOGI purchased the arrows for 416$ shipped!!!

They have 10% off of $460.00 equals $416.00 and free shipping to the 48 States.....
Best deal I seen, now the Campbell Slip on I already had...

Here you go guys, use code 10/10/10 or call Robert, you get 10% off and free shipping, total $416.00 to your door....

Yamaha FZ1 Headers by Arrow (2006-2011)

The oil filter is still easy to get to, I dont know about the belly pan...

I have a PC3 USB and useing Dukes perfection map, and she rips but after the new year plan on putting her on a Dyno...

The midrange is sick she screams...

Just tried the code and it appears to have expired. :( Great deal for you though! I see on the other forum it was an Oct only deal for their 10th anniversary.

Last edited:
I have the same set-up but haven't had a chance to try it yet because I screwed up trying to remove my flies. How is it running? Can't wait to get mine back from mechanic.

Did you do air box mod, pcV, flies, and or fce?

I have the same set-up but haven't had a chance to try it yet because I screwed up trying to remove my flies. How is it running? Can't wait to get mine back from mechanic.

Did you do air box mod, pcV, flies, and or fce?

Yep I got all the mods, but I like it better with no flys....
I also have for now Dukes perfect map till I can put it on the Dyno, but right now she rips, super strong midrange.... I am very pleased.

hi the arrow headers i got toady don.t have mount under neath do yours? fazerfz1

The Arrows do not mount underneath the bike, if you are making comparison to the factory header. The only mounting points are the flanges on the engine and at the rear the headers bolt onto the slip-on, which is mounted on the passenger footpeg bracket. There is nothing midway.

Back