Intro

Hello to all the members here;

My name is Eric 46WM, and I served in the United States Marine Corps as a 0331, and currently live in the state of Indiana U.S.A.

God, Family, Country, Corps that keep me balanced. And for fun I love to ride. Ordered a new 08 FZ1 and it just came in yesterday, hopefully I can pick it up this weekend. Or I may send it to a tuner first.

So I am here lurking, reading, and leaning. If I ask something stupid, in advance... here is my one and only apology. Other wise you can...

:sport12:

Welcome to the forum Eric. Good to have you along. And remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question.....Only "smartass" answers. :poke:You'll be just fine here. Everyone is very knowledgeable and willing to help. The name here is Billy and I am from NY.

First Eric (great name, btw...)... Thank you for serving to protect our freedom! :Rockon:

Second, welcome to the forum and the FZ1! :D

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask us. I think you'll find that folks here avoid the sarcasm and offer up any knowledge they might have, or at least point you in the right direction.

Post some pics once you've got the new beast home.

Ride safe!

-Eric

Welcome,
Don't be affraid to ask questions, then filter the answers. I'll ask the first one for you, whats a 0331 do? I did my serving 35 years ago as a 30750 in the USAF.

Don from Michigan

:sport12:

"Hoorah!", Eric. Thanks for your service. I'm a DOD Civilian working for the Army. Welcome to the forum.

Contrary to what others say, I think there are dumb questions. But that's never stopped me from asking.

If I'm right, your Marine MOS 0331 means you're a Machine Gunner- trained in medium machine gun, 50 cal., and 40mm heavy machine-gun; as well as their support vehicle.

Back