Is this or is this not the best exhaust ever?

The Leo Vince GP Pro is the can I want on my bike. Doesn't look like all the cookie-cutter cans out there on every squid bike. I've found it for less than $500.

rivets

Doesn't that leave two holes in the can where the rivets were?

I suspect that the piece of rivet will stay in the hole and is very tiny, so you might have two little silver dots that you could put dabs of black paint on to hide. The packing material should hold it in place.
I will never know for sure as I don't have a problem with the label plate being on there.

Nope, best system for ours is the graves.

Don't like that leo can, looks too snail like. IF leo tucked that can under the bike, like a graves, that'll work better.

Dyson can

I had a guy at a fuel stop last summer tell me how much he liked my bike, "except that pipe, it looks like a Dyson Vacuume" I can see where he was coming from. So I'll enjoy my "cookie cutter, Squid bike pipe" that I have now. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". or " Beauty runs skin deep, Ugly go right to the bone". :laugh2:

Last edited:
In my opinion this is the best thing you can put on your Fazer if you have planned to replace the OEM can:

Leovince_GPPro_Fazer

It is handmade, and at least from an aesthetic point of view nothing compares. You can buy it for about 500$. Of course I like it also because it is made it in my country - where also Ferrari and Lamborghini are made (you're right, also Ducati and MV Agusta, but they don't drive me crazy:Liar:).

So, what's your opinion? Which is your favourite exhaust?

Nice if it came in black! It would disapear.

Like oldschool said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm going with the leo vince on mine. I like it due to the more unique shape and the gold welds that will accent my rims. Also from what I have seen it is LOUD!! Maby the cagers can hear me now LOL. I do love the mivv, two brothers, and akra but the leo is my favorite.

In my opinion this is the best thing you can put on your Fazer if you have planned to replace the OEM can:

Leovince_GPPro_Fazer

It is handmade, and at least from an aesthetic point of view nothing compares. You can buy it for about 500$. Of course I like it also because it is made it in my country - where also Ferrari and Lamborghini are made (you're right, also Ducati and MV Agusta, but they don't drive me crazy:Liar:).

So, what's your opinion? Which is your favourite exhaust?

well i absolutely love my Leo

Check the pic. It's a great bit of kit, great sound, no weight and looks the biz !!

picture.php

Down to personal preference I guess. I've just bought a Yoshi TRC stainless- awsome sound (popping on over run) looks the 'dogs bollocks' a little pricey in the UK but worth it!

If you knew me better, you would know my "occasional" lack of coherence (see my new signature). My friends always make a lot of fun of this. So, I saw it:

HYDROFORM - HP Corse Srl - Bologna - Italy

(English website doesn't work so properly, so to see FZ1 pictures check the italian:)

Yamaha FZ1 - HP Corse Srl - Bologna - Italy

on a magazine. I fell in love, forgetting about GPPro. Its name is Hydroform, it is made of hydroformed stainless steel, just 2.2 lbs. The price in Italy is 370,00€. At the moment HP Corse (manufacturer) don't seem to have distributors beyond Europe, of course no news regarding DMV approval.

If you like I can post some pictures of my bike as soon as I install it.

Last edited:
Holeshot Fz1 Headers?

Anyone ever seen the holeshot FZ1 polished header? I saw it on line a few days ago and the now I can't get the holeshot site to come up at all. Have they gone out of business?

Back