IXIL undertail exhaust

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys i bought a set of these pipes from ebay a few week ago and just fitted them this week end i had a acro slip on with gutted headers the answer to your question is they are fitted to your exsisting headers via linck pipes my fz1-n is fully moded and i meen fully moded there is nothing performance wise i have not added. i must say that there is no issue with a hot butt what so ever .and on my bike i have to say that these pipes perform better than the ackro there was a noteiable smoothness about the bike the back fire i had on hard excell on off throttel stopped even thoght i had prior blocked the ais which stopped 99.9 per cent of the pop-gurg ext. THE SOUND FROM THIS SYTEM is on par to the ackro but not quite as deep on tick over but wonce up in the reves it is awsome .Bought these blind as so to speake but have no regrets and will be moving on my ackro as a result .and yes they do look posey but they can back up that look . as you can see from the pic the pipe sits well away from the seat so no chance of you getting your butt roasted they also come with removerbale baffels if you wish to anoy the n-hood LOL hope this helps any wone whishing to persue a set of these fine beast!. p.s and a pic of the ackro for your comparisome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16 frt sproket -46 rear pcv-auto tune-speado healer-fce- carbun coperdawg rear hugger-carbun tank cover-under seat ixil ex sytem-asv b&c-rad fz1 cover-belly pan piug-custon bar ends-grab rail and rack-tinted indicator covers-lairs air box mod.coper dawg small flys-ais blocked off-nitron rear shock- jell seat-r&g crash bungs-k&n fillter
Attached Images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you upload more pictures please

guys i bought a set of these pipes from ebay a few week ago and just fitted them this week end i had a acro slip on with gutted headers the answer to your question is they are fitted to your exsisting headers via linck pipes my fz1-n is fully moded and i meen fully moded there is nothing performance wise i have not added. i must say that there is no issue with a hot butt what so ever .and on my bike i have to say that these pipes perform better than the ackro there was a noteiable smoothness about the bike the back fire i had on hard excell on off throttel stopped even thoght i had prior blocked the ais which stopped 99.9 per cent of the pop-gurg ext. THE SOUND FROM THIS SYTEM is on par to the ackro but not quite as deep on tick over but wonce up in the reves it is awsome .Bought these blind as so to speake but have no regrets and will be moving on my ackro as a result .and yes they do look posey but they can back up that look . as you can see from the pic the pipe sits well away from the seat so no chance of you getting your butt roasted they also come with removerbale baffels if you wish to anoy the n-hood LOL hope this helps any wone whishing to persue a set of these fine beast!. p.s and a pic of the ackro for your comparisome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does your calf get hot Ninja? The pipes look close to where you heal and calves would be.

Everything is always personal opinion. I think it is great that companies keep giving us options. I like how they look under the seat, but not really into the way they wrap around the chain... just my opinion. Very cool to have something different than everybody else.

Back