049.jpg

FZ1riderNY
Route218.jpg

CrazyBiker
3586314663_ba74472754.jpg

FZ1inNH
attachment.php

Last edited:
This is an old shot, no mods and zero miles, fresh off the trailer.

It's been raining almost every day and there's been NO chance of good photo shoots since the last mods were done. Maybe next month I'll have some artistic shots! :D

attachment.php

View attachment 481

Polls are open....membership participation is essential to not only vote, but also to make submissions for next months BOM.

Lets Get 'er done, and good luck to this months entries!

Adam

DenArnold,

Are those sliders (with FZ1 on them) or some other European goody that we don't get here in the states?

Adam

With the fury of activity of Gallery BOM, don't forget about the original BOM.

Granted, two of this month's entries are finalists in the Sudden Death BOM July, but we still need submissions for next month's BOM (be it owner's or wishlist). So, in your free-time, be sure to post up what catches your eye as you surf about the WWW in search of your next set of wheels (as if you have not found your last set of wheels in the FZ)

Geesh....it seems that I've become a woman as of late! I've found a complete set of parts (similar to the silver in the skunk paint scheme and for less money than going to a painter)

looking at options of doing the reversed where it is now more silver than black. After having black on the bike here in NM --- soaks up the sun and gets too hot.

more to come.....

A tie between FZ1riderNY and CrazyBiker --

1,000 credits will be awarded to each for their July entry to BroHay's BOM.

Congratulations!

Back