July M.B.O.M. Gallery - Winner johnnyontherocks!

We are getting a bit of a late start for July but here we go! The July contest gallery is up and ready for upload!

July 2011 - M.B.O.M

The rules are simple; One picture per member can be entered every month (unless you won the previous month). You must wait 2 months before entering the same bike after winning.

The idea is to have a picture that showcases the machine in a nicely composed photo. That's it! It is as much about the picture as the machine. You do not have to have a highly modified bike to enter, just a great picture!

May the best picture Win!

Last edited:
I will enable voting on Wednesday, June 22nd. That will give us a little more than a week to vote before we announce our winner on the evening of June 30th.

I'am at a loss no matter what I do I keep getting 301. It's with in all specified limits. Does it have anything to do with the fact I have a Mac.

Looks like maximum image size is 2500 X 2500. So I have no idea what is going on. I will PM the site admin for some insight. I had the same issue last month and all I did was make it smaller. send me your photo if you like and I will get it uploaded under your name until we figure it out. [email protected]

It took me 4 trys......just kept making it smaller.......
How do you guys keep your bikes sooo clean???

I've got 11,000 mi on her in the year or so I've owned her. She's seen all kinds of weather rain, snow and salt. I've washed her with water maybe 10X I usually just hit her with a instant detailer before I put her away for the night. It's easier to keep a bike clean than to have to clean a dirty bike.

I posted a pic of my other bike... everything went well but all I see is "No Thumbnail" ??? Does it take time to process?

I fixed it with only my mind. I can also levitate above my bed, bend spoons with my mind and transport myself around the world.

Something must have failed. I told the server to rebuild the thumbnail. :)

2 more days to upload. I will turn on voting at 9:00 PM Eastern on Wednesday night. Thanks to all who have uploaded photos so far. Great looking bikes!

Back