Killboy needs some help ...

Hey people, Killboy got a sad request he would like to fulfill.

Thread link with photo ... Need some help here locating pics of fallen rider... - EastTNriders.com

Hey folks, I've got a request for any info on this rider that passed away in August. His name was Jason Bowers, he was serving in Irag, and his fiance is trying to locate pictures of him on our store. They weren't together real long, and she doesn't know much about what he rode.

Apparently he had participated in some big wheel races in the past, possibly OSBs or could've been FZ1 group...she mentions that he did it in June but she could be mistaken.

Anyone know Jason Bowers or Glenny Williams? We'd like to give his fiance any photos we can find of him, but have no idea what his bike looks like or what dates to look for. She attached this photo also:

Thanks Joe. I'll keep a lookout. Maybe I can find his username on the forums and then see if he has any album photos. From there, we will need to discover when he was on the Dragon.

Doing good ... have not ridden much after that week.

I will be taking the bike apart next weekend to clean and grease swingarm bearings and other hard to maintain areas. Got some minor fixing to do with the LED signals, one needs a power resistor.

Just traded in my '02 Tundra and bought a 2011 Honda CR-Z EX with 6 speed manual transmission ... my mid-life crisis car.

gal_lg1.jpg

Fun to drive and getting 39 mpg with it.

Still have the F350 dually and with the traveling and gas prices ... I had to get a gas sipper. So far, I love it.

Last edited:

I will be taking the bike apart next weekend to clean and grease swingarm bearings and other hard to maintain areas. Got some minor fixing to do with the LED signals, one needs a power resistor.

Just traded in my '02 Tundra and bought a 2011 Honda CR-Z EX with 6 speed manual transmission ... my mid-life crisis car.

gal_lg1.jpg

Still have the F350 dually and with the traveling and gas prices ... I had to get a gas sipper. So far, I love it.

That's great. Momma likes that car. We have a new Si now which she loves to drive. 6 speed stick, 200HP.

Hope we get to ride again next year.

gal_lg1.jpg

From crotch rocket to rice racer! :D Way to go Joe! I like it!

Back