Krax Moto?

That is what I was thinking too... Euro is down and it's not going to get cheaper! :D

Tony, go for it!

Well I'll have to sit down and figure out the cost with shipping as I know what the hugger will cost me from the other site I showed you. It's very tempting :sinister:

Translate....?

Boy thats a goofy site trying to navigate through, if I hit translate on the top, it just seems to lock up and stall. The red top tree and clip-ons....anyone figure out if their made for the Gen. 1 ? Nice chin farings, along with rear huggers. The full faring has the best looks out there so far, asthetically fitting the looks best of all the previous offerings out there, .......well thats just my opinion.

Well after looking through their site (not an easy thing to do) it appears that the hugger that I wanted is still very expensive and I can get just as good a deal here. Biggest advantage with Jesters Trick Bits is that I've dealt with them before and was pleased with their service. Plus their site is in English and much easier to navigate. Not sure if I can pull the trigger on it right now though. Might just have a to wait a few months...

Back