Latest pics of my FZ1N

Awesome looking bike!!!

So you are like all of us, a little bit of this, a little bit of that...and by the time you finish, you will realize that you have just started.....hehehehehe!!!!

I have a 02 fz1 and I love the street fighting look! I don't know what to buy to get the look I'm searching for.. Like taking off the mirrors and remounting the headlights.. Can anyone help?

Few photo's of my finished mods

correctionsk9-albums-correctionsk9-picture2885-dsc00562.jpg

correctionsk9-albums-correctionsk9-picture2884-dsc00561.jpg

correctionsk9-albums-correctionsk9-picture2886-fz1-retro.jpg

Looks great. One question for you guys that have converted to N. Do you end up with a big bunch if wiring behind the headlight?

Alittle bit....I pulled the jist of the harness back under the airbox and ziptied it there...

just make sure you can turn handle to handle when you done so your not stretching the harness

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2

Several of the guys on here like my rim stripes. I got them from Ebay but the guy happened to be in the Baltimore area so I made a good contact with him.
He was very accommodating.

This is his email address

[email protected]

His name is Brian. Mention my name Craig Blank from the FZ1 Forum Community

He can do many different colors and wording on the rim stripes

Craig

Here are some pics of my bike now with an Arrow Dark slip-on to complete my full Arrow system.

I ran it without the db killer and, surprisingly, it wasn't too loud.

It was an awesome day for a ride, beautiful clear skies and no cops :Rockon:

A few new bits include a DirtRoad seat, Ivan's ECU flash and Ivan's PCV map.

The bike is seriously fast now and comfortable to ride all day long, I can't see myself selling it any time soon.

Here are some pics of my bike now with an Arrow Dark slip-on to complete my full Arrow system.

I ran it without the db killer and, surprisingly, it wasn't too loud.

It was an awesome day for a ride, beautiful clear skies and no cops :Rockon:

A few new bits include a DirtRoad seat, Ivan's ECU flash and Ivan's PCV map.

The bike is seriously fast now and comfortable to ride all day long, I can't see myself selling it any time soon.

Wow, just saw this thread for the first time. Looks so much better with all the mods you've done. Nice work!!!! Sweet ride.

Back