Latest trip....

Rode 640 miles yesterday(Tawas City MI to Calumet MI and back to Newberry MI), the last 245 miles(Newberry to Tawas City) back home this morning and feel surpisingly good!

Cell phone pic of my buddy on the way home:
PottsonDucati2.jpg

That's a nice ride up across the U.P. You can get it on pretty much whenever you want without worrying about the County or State troopers nailing you. Did you get any pictures of the shoreline up there? How about rain, I met some guys from Minnesota when I was up in Canada along the Lake Superior shore and they said they and a lot of rain.

That's a nice ride up across the U.P. You can get it on pretty much whenever you want without worrying about the County or State troopers nailing you. Did you get any pictures of the shoreline up there? How about rain, I met some guys from Minnesota when I was up in Canada along the Lake Superior shore and they said they and a lot of rain.

We were blasted Tuesday morning 15-20 miles of St. Ignace. Very glad I packed the rain suit. It was bad though. Other than that just a few small showers.

Back