LED Blinkers

I have protons front and rear with a LED flasher. Though the protons were fine in the front with regular filament bulbs in the back. The resistance protons have inbuilt is not enough for the stock flasher if you want them front and back.

I have protons front and rear with a LED flasher. Though the protons were fine in the front with regular filament bulbs in the back. The resistance protons have inbuilt is not enough for the stock flasher if you want them front and back.

So if I buy an LED flasher, that should fix up the problem? If so, would you mind linking one online so i can see which it is? Thanks

So if I buy an LED flasher, that should fix up the problem? If so, would you mind linking one online so i can see which it is? Thanks

When I had F & R LED signals all I used was one of these flashers and they blinked at a normal rate. This one should do the trick:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Flasher-Relay-Slow-Signal-Yamaha/dp/B004XN8WVY]Amazon.com: LED Flasher Relay to Slow Signal Rate for Yamaha FZ6R FZ1 FZ8: Everything Else[/ame]

Back