LED lights installed

joker80

I finaly got around to installing my led lights. Installed a tail light with built in turn signals. The rear light is very bright and fit perfect. This was the first time i have ever had to take the tail section apart so this was a very fun mod for me. The front LED's are nice and look good but I do wish they were a little brighter. At night the front led's are fine but in bright sun I think they may not be as noticeable as they should be. Over all I am very happy with the mod.

Before
picture.php

Tail removed
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After
picture.php

picture.php

Very nice Adam! Well done! :tup: I like the integrated lights a lot. I had often thought it wasn't practical due to reduced visibility but then again, our rear signals are not running lights thus it is no different.

If I ever get tired of the Copperdog blinker pods, or break them, then I'll likely go with this setup as the replacement.

Looks good. What kind of LED lights are you using up front? My Watsen's are pretty bright even during the day. In the rear I have both the Watsen LEDs and the ones in the integrated tail light so you can't miss me ;)

I don't know the name of the front led's off the top of my head and I left my cell at the house today it has the info on it. When I get home today I will post the brand. They were just some cheep ones off of e-bay. I will replace them with better bright led's some time in the future. I got them b/c i was going led in the rear and wanted to replace the flasher so everything worked right. I think i only spent about 10 bucks on them. The Tail light is very nice. I think it is brighter than the factory light.

I don't know the name of the front led's off the top of my head and I left my cell at the house today it has the info on it. When I get home today I will post the brand. They were just some cheep ones off of e-bay. I will replace them with better bright led's some time in the future. I got them b/c i was going led in the rear and wanted to replace the flasher so everything worked right. I think i only spent about 10 bucks on them. The Tail light is very nice. I think it is brighter than the factory light.

Well that would explain why they're not so bright. The Watsen's are pretty pricey, but they do work and fit very well. You can check them out here. I'm pretty sure Oldschool (Lee) and Haileyan (Brad) have them on their bikes also.

The Watsen's are the ones I will replace them with. I just need to save a few bucks after all the mod's i have done lately. I'm still waiting on my copperdawg speed screen... I know it takes a while so it's no big deal on the wait.

The Watsens will take a while too. Cost a ton but work amazingly well and look the best in my opinion too. Think they took almost a month or so to get here. Well worth it though.

The Watsens will take a while too. Cost a ton but work amazingly well and look the best in my opinion too. Think they took almost a month or so to get here. Well worth it though.

Don't feel bad about that, The guy from Watsen forgot about my order (Rear ones) that I ordered last November. I have given up on them long ago and have not had time to look for something else.:disapproval:

Back