Leo and Copperdawg ordered

joker80

Ok Eric your pics knocked me over the edge.:Rockon: I just ordered the Copperdawg screen like yours just my color. Also the Leo Vince GP pro evo II slip-on. God that was a chunk of change but the 32 hrs of overtime per week should take care of it and then some LOL. cant wait till they get here. I will have before and after pics.

NICE!!! Sorry about the wallet joker! ;)

You're not going to regret it! Be patient though because Pat is a one-man show... I'm not sure if he's catching up on back orders either. Mine took just over 6 weeks but it was more than worth the wait! :tup:

I can wait..... I think LOL. If it takes a while that is fine with me. I'm sure the slip-on will get there before the screen and that should keep me very happy while i wait.

I can wait..... I think LOL. If it takes a while that is fine with me. I'm sure the slip-on will get there before the screen and that should keep me very happy while i wait.

Adam, you're not much more than a stones throw from the Sept. meet at Deal's Gap... Can you come up, even for a weekend and hang out/ride? We can make a deal on a few nights stay with the gang.

If i'm not working out of town you can bet on it and would be glad to throw in a few bucks to cover my part. I have a choice to make a load of extra money by working at a different plant for most of september or not and go on the trip..... I want to come up with you guys and play on the dragon but i could use the extra cash. So I will let you know as soon as i make up my mind.

Ordered a all in one tail light with signals, running and break light. Also found a good site for tank pads. ordered this one ORBITAL YAMAHA FORK TANKPAD

here is a pic of the tail light i ordered.

Those are quite cool... I'm just not sure they are for me. I like more visibility and I think the integrated tail light reduces that.

Also, here in NH, they don't meet the legal specs. It's strange here... if the bike has signals, they have to be "X" inches apart, yet you can run the bike without ANY signals (all or nothing) provided you use proper hand signals. But you can't go with just fronts, just backs, etc....

Live Free or Die my arse! ;) I'm dying here! :D

Thanks! I was thinking about the visibility so I picked this one due to it is the brightest all in one I could find.
Denarnold that one looks very nice. I get the spray to due to putting on the graves fender eliminator.

Back