Leo Vince GP pro evo II installed

joker80

Ok guys I got my Leo and installed it yesterday. Oh my god that thing is so loud and sweet looking. Here are a few pics.

Before
picture.php

EXPU cable removal
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cat to gut
picture.php

Big size difference
picture.php

After
picture.php

Sounds like you put a megaphone on you header LOL. Well maby that is a little exaggerated but it is Very loud with the db killer in. I do not think i'm going to take it out my nabors will kill me. I love it!!

That looks awesome! I wish I could get away with that in NH. I'd love to get one and have it powdered with a high temp matte black!

Nice work!!!

The only video I can get ya is with my phone so I cant promise good sound quality. I will try to get you something posted tomorrow. I can tell a improvement in power as well.

NH has a rather strict noise ordinance so I cannot get away with that. It will be interesting as it is to get the bike inspected this year.... Do I take a chance that the 2Bros with the tiny P4 tip will pass? Or, do I put the stock can on just to get the sticker? I may go talk to the shop owner to get his input first.

ok guys you wanted video you get video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whW4WTIO5QY"]YouTube- Yamaha FZ1 Leo Vince GP Pro Evo II[/ame]

I will be posting a better quality video soon this one was my first youtube upload the good stuff is yet to come LOL.

I have edited the post to put the higher quality video up.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for posting that video clip. It actually doesn't sound that loud, but I'm sure that once you're riding and the engine is under load and accelerating it's a different story. I think that exhaust would look killer with some sort of high temp matte black ceramic coating on it ;)

Thanks guys!! That thing sure can do some poping to. I was playing with that one my way into work just a bit ago. It will pop on decel at 5 to 6k but 9 or 10k holy crap:shoot: I have not decided if I like that or not.

Considering how quickly you can install the slip-on, I would put quiet pipe on for test...then come home and swap. When we had vehicle exhaust testing YEARS ago, I would put my cats on to go test...come home and put the off-road pipes back on the Mustang. It was worth it to me. Best of luck!

Back