Looking for freebies

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Anyone who has replaced their sub-throttle plates and smog covers (AIS removal), do you still have the stock covers and flies? Would you be willing to give them up? These will NOT be used for profit but modded and returned to the Pay-It-Forward threads here. PROMISE!

Thanks all! PM me for my mailing address if you're willing to donate and help others out.

-Eric

Yeah, hook the man up so I can get some custom flies :tup:

Heck, I'll shoot 10 bux to anyone that will ship theirs to him, so I can get a set and then donate my old ones back. Seams like a great deal to me I'd like to see it work.

Hi there i still have the covers on till this winter plugged for now but i have the stock flies lying around somewhere
-Steve

If you find them, shoot me a pm I'll paypal you a few bux for sending them to FZ1inNH. I got the mod bug going and anything I can do on a budget is awesome. I told myself this bike would be different, but I can't resist : oops::drools:

Thanks Steve. I've already done two sets of flies for folks. Waiting for a set of blanks to come back so I can mod those for NightTrain.

They are light enough that when taped to a sheet of paper in a row and stuffed in an envelope, it is still only a single stamp (Lower 48 anyway). :D

If no one comes through... I'll mail mine off during the snow season, have you hook them up. Whatever deal you want to work out.

No problem! If you want to send yours along once she is hibernating, I can clip them and get them back to you without any issue. The other set will be along at some point. I'm not selling these so I'm not putting pressure on people to turn them around in any time frame. ;) :tup: I'll keep you posted on this and if you happen to send yours along first, I'll mod them and ship them back. Thanks!!

Back