Looking for Full Cowling for FZ1 (2007)

And of course, if they dont have any in your color, you can just buy them and repaint them.

I am in the same boat with these. Looking to get me a full set BUT there isnt an in Pearl White. So continue to save I go.

And of course, if they dont have any in your color, you can just buy them and repaint them.

I am in the same boat with these. Looking to get me a full set BUT there isnt an in Pearl White. So continue to save I go.

I was lucky enough to score a set for a deep discount, used, from a forum member. They were red, my wife's bike was blue, so we had the bike and fairings painted deep purple all at the same time. ;)

Ive had no luck in finding any of the side fairings used and when I did, the owner decided last min to keep them =( LOL.

Im not just trying to save for a set I found else where that is brand new but in silver and comes with all hardware for a pretty good price.

If anyone does know anyone that is selling a set for the Gen 2...please remember me ;) Man, thread jacked. Sorry OP. lol

Back