M4 Slip-On

craig074

Thanks to Pjspin, I have received and installed a slightly used M4 Slip-On and I must say I am impressed at the looks, sound and quality of this exhaust. This has to be one of the best slip-ons for a gen1 on the market.

Added some pictures, including one for a side by side comparison to the oem can.

First thing tomorrow morning a friend and myself (more him than me) are installing Dale Walkers stage 1 jet kit and timing advancer plus the Air Induction Removal kit. So excited, its like getting a new bike again. :thewave:

What a difference that makes! If there was a way to shorten the pipe and mount it even closer, it would be da bomb! But, compared to what you replaced? :yes: :tup:

Skunks Rule!!!
Your bike looks great!
I love mine. I chose M4 also and it makes the FZ sound ANGRY! Like a real beast!

Skunks have to be my favorite color scheme out of all the FZ1's. Just want to black out the kick plates and rear peg brackets.

The M4 definitaley has a growl to it, and just the right noise level. Drove under a bridge this morning and revved it up. Gave me chills, heh.

Back