May - Members Bike Of the Month Winner

Voting Enabled

May 2011 - M.B.O.M -Voting Enabled

We are at the half way point in the month, so it's time to start voting. Please take the time, one and all to have your say. A lot of new members as well long time inmates have taken the time to enter some nice bikes. Lets all do them the courtesy of stroking their egos! :teeter:

Vote2.jpg

Vote1.jpg

Too late for this month, But please post it for next month. I'll be sure to let you know when. :Rockon: You can get used to the gallery and it's functions by voting for one of this months entries. Just click on the individual photos to see the full size file.

Thank you to all the members that have already placed their vote. :icon_beer:

Weekend Bump

Thanks to all the voters so far! Let's keep it rolling and get some support from the Gen 1 crowd. There are lots of great bikes posted.

For first timers:
1.) click on the link above.
2.) Scroll to the 3rd set of photos.
3.) Under each photo it will say "vote"
4.) Click on the vote under the photo of the one you like the shot of best.

Note: you can get a better look at each picture by clicking on the picture itself. Ignore the "Voting has not yet started" IT HAS!

We currently have a tie. We need at least one more voter to break it (or 3 more to make it worse) If you haven't already done so, please vote. If you need a "how to", please PM me or ask in this thread.

Thanks All and have a safe and Happy Easter weekend! :tup:

You can't my friend!! She voted for my bike or I would like to think so!!! Thanks for supersizing MS. Biel looks better than JOTR supersized!!! :tup:

The month seems to have flown by!

Only a few more days and I will announce the winner. It is a close race with the lead changing a few times now. We have close to a record number of Voters which makes me happy. Anyone else that has never participated, please give it a shot (instructions on how to are earlier in this thread).

Get ready to show off your machines now that the good weather has arrived for most of our members. By next Saturday the new Gallery will be ready for entries!

Back