Micron Exhaust

congrats, and great deal. You'll love it.

I've had mine on for 10,000 miles. I do have to use noise cancelling headphones now because it's loud.

FYI revving the engine in an underpass is so much fun.

Schuyler

congrats, and great deal. You'll love it.

I've had mine on for 10,000 miles. I do have to use noise cancelling headphones now because it's loud.

FYI revving the engine in an underpass is so much fun.

Schuyler

Thanks pal! Do I have to get a power commander as im removing the exup? I have no other mods! Been searching for this exhaust and only stumbled on it by chance. I would of paid double and been happy.

If all you have done is replace the stock can with the micron, you won't need a PCV, just pull all the exup cables when you remove the stock can.

I love my Micron GP, it will smell a bit for the first few miles as the oil burns off, but nothing to worry about.

It is by far the best looking and sounding can out there in my opinion.

If you want to replace the air filter and go for aftermarket headers, a PCV would be a good idea. Might be a good idea anyway if you want to smooth out the power band.

As above bud ,, just bolt it on ,, remove the cables but keep the motor connected or it will put the management light on the dash or you can buy a servo eliminator to plug in to the loom . Not really worth it unless you need the extra space or you want to save on weight . I have a piper cross filter & remus exhaust with out pc & it runs just fine .

Back