Mirrors and Integrated Signals?

I've seen pictures of bikes with the stock mirrors removed and smaller mirrors mounted on the ends of the handlebars. What are these called and where can I find them?

Also, I've seen some custom fairings that had the turn signals integrated into them instead of sticking out the way the stock ones do. They look sharp. Anyone know where I could find something like that too? Thanks!

What you are looking for are bar end mirrors and flushmount signals. Ebay and google are your shopping friends, just search for the terms mentioned and you will find plenty of items for sale :sport12:

Another option is replacing the stock mirrors with ones that have turn signals built it to the back of them. Of course then you have to worry about covering the holes left by the stock turn signals.

Last edited:
The Watsen's are very nice looking, only second to the Copperdawgs which are much more expensive. I chose Protons for my bike as they are high quality and are bright and visible from all angles on the bike, whereas the Watsens and Copperdawgs are primarily visible from the front.

Another option is replacing the stock mirrors with ones that have turn signals built it to the back of them. Of course then you have to worry about covering the holes left by the stock turn signals.

Tony, do you know where can we buy something to fill the holes of stock turn signals?

Just checked and didn't see any for the Gen II :(

Looks like a custom job would suffice. Press in some clay, shape it then pop it out and make a mold out of it. Fill the mold from the backside then set a small bolt (coated with a release agent) with a nut in it. After it hardens, back out the bolt and paint it. Make a small plate for the other side of the fairing and bolt on. ;)

Back