Mods So Far!

Good Evening All! Here are a few pics of the mods so far. Thanks to all in various threads with advice. Thanks to Crazybiker and Old Rice for the parts!
I thought of just attaching the pegs directly to the guards by drilling the hole through. As long as it is done on a drill press and setup correctly, it should not upset the structural integrity. I plan on the Watsens next, and then the lower cowl, but a little later. Still working on the seat with gel pads installed and figuring out the what padding I want in the front. Thanks, again.

Watsens are awesome, I was hesitant at first but I am glad I went that way...you should definitely get the running light option.:tup:

Good Evening All! Here are a few pics of the mods so far. Thanks to all in various threads with advice. Thanks to Crazybiker and Old Rice for the parts!
I thought of just attaching the pegs directly to the guards by drilling the hole through. As long as it is done on a drill press and setup correctly, it should not upset the structural integrity. I plan on the Watsens next, and then the lower cowl, but a little later. Still working on the seat with gel pads installed and figuring out the what padding I want in the front. Thanks, again.

Back