my street fighter wannabe

Updated a couple things, though I'd show her off since it was it's a beautiful day outside.

5Mcpx.jpg

ZF6yT.jpg

I always love gold forks on these bikes, and the wheels and levers are a nice addition too. I think your bars are at just the right height too, makes the profile of the bike look really smooth.

Back in action...

So a few of you might know, I had to sell the fizzer and my wife's gixxer last year after my beloved mother in law had passed away from cancer, in order to pay for her funeral. Since then I've been bikeless and itching to pick anything with 2 wheels up. After getting the dumbs up from the now pregnant wife =D, I began the hunt for a reasonable buy. After looking at many different options (SV1000s, S2R, S4R, Z1000, etc...) I came running back to another Gen 2 Fizzer. Picked myself up a 2006 Red FZ1S w less then 3k miles and then the obsession happened all over again. I missed my old bike so much, this one is heading for the exact same direction...

wpti.jpg

3gi1.jpg

agtu.jpg

Will update photos as she progresses. She actually pretty updated now, but I do not have any updated photos, but I'll be sure to get more up.

Great to see you back and sorry to hear about your MiL passing away and having to sell the bikes .. So is that the new cheap ebay N light kit?

nope these are genuine parts minus the radiator shrouds. I'm thinking I'm not a big fan of the Carbon Fiber N Radiator shrouds, so I'm probably going to order the oem N shrouds.

h9c9.jpg

Took it out for the first time in awhile to test out the new front master w/ goodridge lines and took a shot of the bike with my phone =D... Added, OEM Retro kit, OEM Belly, OEM N Headlight setup, Front R1 Master Cylinder, CNR Levers, Watsen Signals, Clear Alternatives integrated taillights, 1in lowering link, SM2 Bar, and some other extras I can't think of...

Almost looks like my last fizzer, but with some minor differences =D

Last edited:
Back